Merchandise Return Instructions
Powermate strives to ensure your total satisfaction with your new Powermate products. When you receive your order, we recommend you keep the box your items were shipped in, as well as any packing material.
How to Return Merchandise
- All products must be returned in original or equivalent packaging. Improperly packaged returns will not be accepted.
- Federal Law requires that all machines that utilize gasoline, oil, or other flammable liquids must be drained prior to shipment.
- Gas caps and oil plugs must be left off for 24 hours prior to shipping. Please note: liability for this violation of the law resides with the sender of the shipment.
- Return to address provided in return authorization, using the parcel service required. Units returned without authorization will not be honored.
- Please Note: Refunds will not be granted for items that have been modified or damaged by abuse or usage not in accordance with product instructions.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
If you receive a product that is damaged in shipping, defective or that is not the product you ordered, please call 1-888-440-5170 for Return Authorization and we'll arrange for a replacement. We will cover all reasonable and customary ground shipping fees.
Return Shipping Charges
Customer is responsible for standard shipping to and from the original shipping address. These charges can be found on our Shipping Page.
Your Owner's Manual is a great source of information on operation and maintenance, as well as our website: www.Powermate.com.
Contact your local Powermate service center for repairs and parts. Our service centers can be found on our website: www.Powermate.com/dealer-locator
If you have remaining questions about operation, maintenance, or troubleshooting, please send an email to info@Powermate.com, or call 1-888-440-5170, and one of our product experts will assist you.