Larger View |
This Magna Force air compressor gives you industrial performance and provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time.
- Patented Pump Design Provides for a Cooler Running Pump!
- Industrial performance delivers maximum CFM @ 175 PSI
- TOPS motor (Thermal Overload Protection System)
- Integrated control panel for added control and convenience. Includes tank and working pressure gauges, air flow regulator, two quick connect air outlets and pressure relief valve
- Large capacity, 80 gallon ASME air receiver
- Size: 80 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Stationary
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Belt Drive Two Stage
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 17.9 CFM's @ 100 PSI
- 17 CFM's @ 175 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 145-175 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 5
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 240/0/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
31.5 x 34.75 x 80
- Weight: 470 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL,N/A
: 50' X 3/8" Blue 300 PSI PVC Air Hose
WARNING: CONTAINS LEAD. May be harmful if eaten or chewed. May generate dust containing lead. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.